Following on from the success of its launch last year, Famille Helfrich, the premium on-trade and independents arm of Les Grands Chais de France (GCF), will hold the next edition of its Portfolio Tasting on 2-3 March 2020 from 10am-5pm at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham. Over 300 wines will be available from some of the best terroirs in ten core French wine regions as well as other international producing areas, all exclusively for on-trade and independent wine merchants.
This year’s highlights include:
- Famille Helfrich’s entire new and updated Burgundy range encompassing some 70 wines. Following extensive investment, GCF are now developing their range right across the region and the results have received a very positive customer response.
- Crémants from all French crémant producing regions. GCF currently accounts for 21% of all French sparkling wine exports to the UK.
- A range of low and no alcohol wines with the NEW 20cl Nosecco being unveiled for the first time.
- A broad selection of GCF spirits including; French Gins, Vodkas, Brandy and Eau de Vie.
- A selection from GCF’s international range including their new Domaine in Spain, and other properties in Germany, Hungary and the New World.
To register for the tasting please contact Chris Davis on email@example.com.
Les Grands Chais de France’s wine making team and regional experts will be on hand with their specialist knowledge covering the Loire, Alsace, Burgundy, the Rhône and the New World to assist visitors to the tasting.
“This year’s tasting will continue to build on the success of last year’s launch event and to demonstrate Famille Helfrich’s credentials as a family-owned and run producer of premium wines from across France, and now from all over the world,” says Chris Davies, Sales Director for Famille Helfrich. “We want to show the extent of our offering to the on-trade and independents, and also make them aware of our flexibility regarding the size of order, making us the ideal supplier for both these sectors of the trade,” he continues.